Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find out when fees are due?
When you register for classes, the payment due date will appear on your "Course Schedule and Fee Statement". Due dates are also listed under "Important Dates" in the semester schedule.
How can I pay for my classes?
Pay in Person at the Bursar's Office: We accept Cash, Personal Check, Cashier's Check, Money Order, Pin Debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards.
Pay by Mail: Bursar's Office, Purdue North Central, 1401 S US Hwy 421, Westville , IN 46391 . Please do not send Cash. When paying by mail, please mail a Personal Check, Cashier's Check or Money Order made payable to “Purdue University North Central”. (Please allow 7 days for the mail.)
Pay On-Line: You may pay online or enroll in an Installment Payment Plan through you're “My PNC account”. Accepted methods of payment are: Electronic Check (Requires a valid bank routing number and account number for a personal checking or savings account. Sorry, No Corporate Accounts accepted.) or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
How do I “Confirm my Enrollment and Accept Fees ”?
To Access My PNC-Banner Self Service:
- From the PNC Home Page www.pnc.edu click on My PNC
- Log in with your career account
- Then click on Student Banner
- Select Confirm Enrollment (You must confirm by the Invoice Due Date)
Note: If your student account balance is $0, you still need to Confirm Enrollment & Accept Fees.
How do I receive my excess financial aid money?
Funds are disbursed by two options:
- Direct Deposit - This is the safest and quickest way to have your EXCESS funds deposited. They are put directly into a U.S. checking or savings account. An e-mail notice will be sent indicating the direct deposit of your excess funds has been made. (See instructions below)
- Check – Note: All checks will be printed at Purdue West Lafayette and mailed to the Purdue North Central Campus. Students will have to appear in the Bursar's Office during business hours, with a Photo ID and will have to sign for their check before it will be released. Checks will be available beginning the first week of classes.
You may sign up for direct deposit by logging on to My PNC, then select Student Banner, then select Manage My Account. A new browser window will appear. Select Create a Refund Profile, then select Payment Profile. Make sure you check the "Refund Option" box after filling in your information.
How are refunds handled if I drop a class?
You may sign up for direct deposit (see above). Otherwise, a refund check will be mailed to the student at their current address in three to four weeks.
What is a “hold” or "encumbrance"?
A hold is placed on your account if you have a past due balance of any kind. A hold will prevent you from receiving or having access to your academic records (transcripts), diploma, and may cancel or prevent your future registration.
How do I change my address?
Address changes may be made in Registration, Room 40 Schwarz Hall.
When and how will I receive my Bill/Schedule?
You will receive an email notifying you that you have a new bill to view online when there are changes to your account. Current and past billing invoices/schedules are available for viewing through your MyPNC Banner account.