We pride ourselves on small class sizes and personalized attention. You will graduate from PNC with a Purdue degree that is recognized the world over. Your future is an investment and we want to help you commit to it, succeed and graduate. To get started, simply follow the transfer procedure below.
How to Transfer to PNC
1. Complete the application. Apply Now
2. Turn in all documentation needed for admission
• Official transcripts from any college or university you have attended
• Official high school transcripts (**unless you have already received an Associates’ Degree from another institution)
• $30 for the credit evaluation fee.
3. Financial Aid
• Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• If you have completed a FAFSA for the current school year, make sure you add PNC’s school code (001826) by making a correction to the FAFSA.
• All transfer students have a required 7 day transfer monitoring hold put onto their account to verify their financial aid eligibility.
• All transfer students are initially awarded financial aid at freshman level. Once credits are evaluated, contact the Financial Aid office to see if you may have additional aid eligibility.
4. Admitted: Next Steps (will link to Next Steps page)
Transcripts that are being sent through a transcript service should use firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official transcripts may be mailed to:
Purdue North Central
Schwarz Building, room 40
1401 S. U.S. Hwy 421
Westville, IN 46391
Transcripts that are scanned, emailed or printed directly from a student account are considered unofficial transcripts. While we can admit a student provisionally, we cannot accept these transcripts as official. Official transcripts must be turned in within 6 weeks of the application or a hold will be placed on the students account and they will not be able to register for courses.
Purdue North Central (PNC) has built strong relationships with colleges throughout the state to facilitate the transfer of coursework. Once you are admitted, your previous college work is evaluated for PNC credit based on the transcripts you have sent. It is imperative that you send transcripts reflecting all of your college course work. The evaluation of transcript results will be posted on our Self Service Banner. Course grades are not transferred to your PNC record, and will not be included in the computation of your grade-point average at PNC.*
*Note: The Nursing Department considers all transfer credits and GPA for admission into the Nursing Program.