Steps to Admission:
- Complete an application.
- Submit official high school and college transcripts. (We need high school transcripts no matter how long you have been out of high school, unless you have an associates degree or higher from a regionally accredited college/university)
- If you have attended college, please submit a $30 credit evaluation fee.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Once admitted, call your assigned academic advisor.
PNC is here to serve you! If you would like additional information or would like to meet with an admissions advisor, please contact us today.
Adult students at PNC enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Opportunity to take courses of interest or pursue a certificate, associate, bachelor or graduate program
- Diverse selection of Graduate and Extended Learning courses
- Flexible schedule of day and night classes with convenient locations in Westville, Valparaiso and Portage
- Academic advisors to guide course selection and degree completion
- Assistance through the Office of Financial Aid
- Career testing and student services through the Dean of Students Office
- The Panther Cubs Child Care
- Student activities and groups for students of all ages