You made it! Congratulations, we knew you could do it. Of course, that was just the start of your adventures in education with Purdue. What’s the next step? We’ve spelled it out for you below, just follow the links.
- Set up and log in to your MyPNC account. You’ll need your PUID number and user name, which can both be found in your admission letter.
- Register for New Student Orientation
- Contact your Academic Advisor
- If you need to, take the free PNC Assessment. Sign up by calling the Student Success Center at (219) 785-5326.
- Check on the status of your financial aid
- Attend New Student Orientation