Applying to Purdue North Central
To qualify for admission as an international student, candidates must:
1. Complete the Purdue University North Central undergraduate application form or the Purdue University graduate application form and provide evidence of credentials comparable to those of United States citizens applying at the same entry level. Official English translations must accompany transcripts and other documents.
US Credential Evaluation/Translation Organizations:
Contact one of the following organizations for assistance in document translation.
World Education Services
PO Box 11623
Chicago , IL 60611-0623
Educational Credential Evaluators
PO Box 514070
Milwaukee , WI 53203-3470
For further information, contact Sue Wilson, Director of School Partnerships/International Student Advisor at Purdue North Central.
2. Complete the Supplementary Information Application Form- Undergraduate or the Supplementary Information Application Form - Graduate and provide original documentation of adequate financial support for the duration of their time at Purdue North Central. This application should be downloaded and submitted with the appropriate documentation. Please review the section on Tuition/Fees and Housing Costs.
3. Submit satisfactory evidence of the ability to read, write and speak English. (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT )
Required Test Scores:
TOEFL: 550 or greater on the paper-based TOEFL
213 or greater on the computer-based TOEFL
79 or greater on the Internet-based TOEFL
IELTS: 6.5 or greater on a scale of 1-9.
SAT: 480 or greater on the Verbal portion of the SAT
ACT: 22 or greater on the Verbal portion of the ACT
For further information, contact Sue Wilson, Director of School Partnerships/International Advisor at Purdue North Central. email@example.com
4. Supply proof of health insurance coverage, or purchase health insurance through Purdue University.
5. Please send the $30 Application Fee to Purdue University North Central.
Once the complete application has been evaluated by our International Advisor, you will be notified of the admission decision. If admitted, an I-20 will be printed and mailed to you.