Sue Wilson, Director of School Partnerships
What is Concurrent Enrollment/Dual Credit?
Concurrent Enrollment/Dual Credit is an option for qualified high school students to take courses that satisfy requirements for earning both a high school diploma and a college degree. This option gives high school students the opportunity to receive credit for high school and college by taking courses that are taught in the high school, during the regular high school day, and taught by qualified high school teachers.
How to Apply
- Complete the application and registration form available in your high school guidance office, high school student/parent portals, or the Office of School Partnerships at PNC. High School Non-Degree Application
- Please complete all information including required signatures, courses desired to take for CE/DC in the high school, citizenship information, free/reduced lunch inquiry
- Submit your completed application to your high school counselor for counselor information and signature. (Students that apply through their high school student/parent portal can skip this step. Counselors will have the information.)
- Request a transcript/ E-transcript to be sent to Purdue North Central. Until the transcript is received, your application to the CEP/Dual Credit Program will not be processed. (Students that apply through their high school student/parent portal will not need to request a transcript to be sent to PNC. Appropriate transcript information will be included in the information provided through the student portal.)
- An admission letter will be sent by mail containing your PUID number (Student Identification Number) and user name. Keep your admission letter with your username, PUID and password you create for your records. You will have to update your password periodically.
How to set up your myPNC account:
- Click “myPNC” logo on pnc.edu
- Under PNC Password Management click the Green “Student Button”
- Click “Account Activation”
- You will need your 10 digit PUID number and your username, which can be found on your admission letter.
- Click "Next" at the end of each page to continue setting up your password.
- Registration forms are available at your high school guidance office, on-line at, or in the Office of School Partnerships at PNC
- Registration for CEP takes place in June/July/August. Students will be enrolled in all of their CEP courses before Fall semester, except for 2nd semester/2nd or 3rd trimester only courses. Registration for these courses will take place in October/November.
- Students must meet the course pre-requisites of the university. Pre-requisites are available on the dual credit website www-stage.pnc.edu/admissions/dualcredit - Dual Credit/Concurrent Enrollment Course Descriptions.
Tuition Fees are due in August (for Fall) and in December (for Spring).
- $25 per credit hour for courses on the State Dual Credit/Concurrent Enrollment Priority Course List
- $105.10 per credit hour for courses not listed on the State Priority Course List
*Schools on trimesters may choose to register students in 3rd trimester only courses for the first summer session which ends in early June. Registration for the summer session begins in February/early March, and fees are due the first week of May.
To view your bill:
- From www.pnc.edu or type in my.pnc.edu in browser address bar
- Click “myPNC” logo
- Type in your username and password (Don’t have this? Call the HelpDesk at 219-785-5511)
- From the Home Screen, click “Student Banner”
- Click “Single Sign-On to Self Service Banner”
- Click “Student”
- Click “Student Account”
- Click “Manage Account or Authorize Direct Deposit”
The tuition statement will also be mailed to the student’s home address.
How to pay:
- On-line through myPNC Banner
- Check via mail
Purdue University North Central
Schwarz Building Room 127
1401 S. US Hwy 421
Westville, IN 46391-9542
- Check or cash on campus in the Bursar Office
Schwarz Building Room 127
Include your PUID number with your payment.
Current Purdue North Central Concurrent Enrollment Program/Dual Credit High School Partners
Andrean High School
Argos High School
Bishop Noll Institute
Boone Grove High School
Calumet New Tech High School
Chesterton High School
Culver Community High School
East Chicago Central High School
George Rogers Clark *
Griffith High School
Hebron High School
Highland High School
Hobart High School
John Glenn High School
Kankakee Valley High School
Knox High School *
Kouts High School
LaCrosse High School
Lake Central High School
Lake Station/Edison High School
La Lumiere High School
La Porte High School
Lew Wallace STEM Academy
Lowell High School *
Marquette High School
Merrillville High School
Michigan City High School
Morgan Township High School
Munster High School
New Prairie High School
North Judson-San Pierre High School
North Newton High School
North White High School
NorthWood High School
Portage High School
South Central High School
Tri-County Middle High School
Valparaiso High School
Victory Christian Academy
Washington Township High School
West Central High School
West Side Leadership Academy
Westville High School
Wheeler High School
Whiting High School
Winamac High School
Wirt/Emerson Visual and Performing Arts Academy
* No courses offered in 2012-2013