Students may choose from a master’s degree program, a variety of bachelor’s and associate degrees, as well as courses that prepare them for transfer to West Lafayette or other campuses.
Individualized preprofessional study plans are available for students who hope to attend medical, dental, physical therapy, veterinary, law or other professional schools.
- Department of Communication
- Education Department
- Department of English and Modern Languages
- Department of Social Sciences
- Department of Biology and Chemistry
- Mathematics/Statistics/Physics Department
- Department of Nursing and Health Studies